Here’s the wave energy calculator. Make sure the wave height is in meters.
Click on the link below to complete the mid-course evaluation.
Try any of the following energy problems to add to your energy exam.
- Energy From an Elastic Graph
- Finding Speed From a Work Graph
- Work Done By a Force on an Angle
- Energy on a Vertical Toss (Note: g is not 9.8m/s2)
- Kinetic Energy of a Curling Stone
- Kinetic Energy of a Ball Moving in a Circle
- Energy on an Incline
- Energy on an Incline with Friction
- Energy Lost on Horizontal (Note: g is not 9.8m/s2)
- Distance Traveled when Projected By a Spring
- Spring Constant Based on Projectile (Note: g is not 9.8m/s2)
- Determining g From a Pendulum
- Energy of a Displaced Pendulum (Note: g is not 9.8m/s2)
NOTE: Max grade is 100.
Use this video below to find the mass of Peter Griffin: